Friday, April 23, 2010

Hi there...

Okay so this has taken me a year but I've finally done it. I decided to blog. I love reading other blogs, reading what others have to say, seeing the pictures of their lives. I have two horse(one and a bit), My warmblood filly(Franc Swella's Delgado's Dream-aka Crumbs)is 3 and my mini(Shorty Story aka shorty) is 8.I am incredibly lucky and fortunate to be able to look after my own horse. I keep my two at a friend and client's property and keep an eye on her two as well as she has two daughters who also ride. Silly(a South african Boerperd) and tonto(a paint) are hers.So if you hear me chatting anout them you'll know who they are. I have owned my miniature for 4 years and my warmblood for two and I think it's time to share what I do, think and feel. So here goes....help me if I need it(please)

No comments:

Post a Comment